Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A VALENTINE'S DAY WISH TO MY FAVORITE WOMAN ON THE PLANET

Okay.

Here's the requiste St. Frankenstein's Day piece, but I dedicate it to the one woman who keeps me sorta sane.

You listen to my whining, tolerate my massive insecurities, and even though we'll never end up together for permanent, there is no one, and I do mean NO ONE, who understands me better, and for that, among many other reasons, I will always be thankfull for your presence in my mostly irritated existence. We've been tight for twenty-three years now, and I'd like several decades more.

I swear to the gods that I treasure you more than written words can say.

-Steve


PS: and if you have any doubt that this Valentine's Day wish is to you in particular, just recall a certain incident involving "special" brownies.

God, I miss you.

3 comments:

John Bligh said...

You're welcome, thweetie!

Unknown said...

Sniff... I didn't know you cared!

John Bligh said...

Yes! To be like the hu-man! To laugh! Feel! Want! Why are these things not in the plan?