Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

AM I THE ONLY ONE?

While sitting here at my desk at the design 'ho house and listening to my computer's iTunes library, I was struck with a from out of nowhere question: am I the only person in the world who would love to see Miley "Hannah Montana" Cyrus sing a live-in-concert version of the Butthole Surfers' timeless classic "The Shah Sleeps in Lee Harvey's Grave?" Seriously, wouldn't you give just about anything to hear her scream "There's a time to live, and a time to die/I smoke Elvis Presley's toenails when I wanna get hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!" in front of a legion of her Disney-brainwashed tweener-gal audience? I sure would...

3 comments:

John Bligh said...

"Sweatloaf" would be good too! Or GG's "Suck My Ass, It Smells"...

Of course, "Suck My Ass..." would sound grand no matter who sang it!

Bunche said...

I still say "The Shah" is just right for Miley because its content is crazy and all over the place. The gag with "Sweatloaf" is over in the first forty seconds and "Suck My Ass, It Smells" is just those words repeated ad infinitum. And besides, I'm sure there are a lot of fans who would simply love to suck Miley's ass, so that kind of takes the fun out of it.

Chris T said...

Every day, man, every day... : )