Search This Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2022

UP MY NOSE WITH A COPPER HOSE

 The eagerly-awaited manoscopy went well, though having a camera on the end of a catheter shoved up my nose, down my throat, and into my stomach was...interesting. It was new state-of-the-art equipment, so a team watched the procedure and learned in the process. My gastroenterologist will review the findings and get back to me soon with where we go from here, but for now, SLEEP. (Insomnia once more plagued me, and I had to be up at 6:30 for 7:30am arrival at the endoscopy concourse. Worse, the COVID test that I sent in was too old by three days, so I had to go out of the hospital to a rapid results COVID test truck around the corner for an up-to-date test. That only delayed matters by a half hour, but still.)

No comments: