Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

YE OLDE CARTOON MOVIE REVIEWS

(NOTE: "Wide Wide River" by The Fugs is playing on my computer as I type this, and HOO-BOY, is it ever appropriate...)

Dear Vaulities, there's a lot going on in the world of Yer Bunche and not all of it is necessarily good, so I'm glad that I have all of this stuff that I unearthed to act as content while I attempt to get things sorted. I'm personally okay, but there is stuff to be dealt with and I'll tell you about it when I can actually discuss matters freely. Anyway, here's another oldie; just double-click on the images to see them large.

2 comments:

Michael Freeman said...

I still have this from when I was a Intern a Marvel in the summer of 95

Jessica said...

Hysterical--I've never seen this one. Post more please. Jessica