Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2018

BARONG, AND OH SO RIGHT

Meet the gorgeous Barong that Samurai House Pup brought back for me from his recent training foray overseas. It's crafted from Kamagong, one of the hardest woods native to the Phillipines, and is perfectly suited to my tastes in weaponry as it does not possess a sharp blade. It can, however, if properly wielded, deliver a considerable amount of punishment to an opponent, probably even a lethal ass-whupping, so I intend to rain with it on the roof once the weather gets warmer. Yeah, I know I'll never carry it anywhere outside of my building, but it will be fun to become self-taught fluent with it.

2 comments:

Robert Cousland said...

Both beautiful and probably quite lethal. Very nice.

Charles Alexander Zorn said...

Beautiful!