Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THIS WEEK'S SCAM EMAIL

Here we go again. I just received this in my inbox:

Hello Dear,
I am Stella Sigcau, Am a citizen of Sierra-Leon but, was brought up in
Zimbabwe.

My Father was a gold merchant and a farmer, he was killed by president
Robert Mugabe because of his suoport to the rival party. He left some
amount of money ($85,000,000.00 Eighty Five Million United States Dollars)
as an inheritance for me in an escrow account, in a bank in Monaco.

I want to know if you can assist me invest the funds. As soon as i
receive your acceptance, i will send you my birth certificate and my
international passport by attachment and thereafter, A change of ownership
will be done in your favour, for you to have total control of the funds
whereby, the fiduciary agent to the bank will contact you for more update
on how this funds can be able to transfer to your account.

Further details relating to this will be communicated to you immediately I
hear from you.Remember to include your complete contact, Direct Phone
Line, phone/fax numbers for an easy and confidential communication. Please
contact me on my privcate email address, stellasig1991@myway.com

Sincerely.

Stella Sigcau

No comments: