Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MORE ORIGINAL ART!

Following the lead established by my old buddy Jared, I periodically check in on eBay to see what original comics art can be had for dirt-cheap, and I was recently surprised to find this page by my current favorite master of puerile filthiness and outrage, Johnny Ryan, the genius (?) behind that vomitorium of juvenalia known as ANGRY YOUTH COMICS.

It cost me a total of $74.77, including shipping, and I'd say that's a bargain for a page featuring Loady McGee using a fresh cat turd as lipstick on his pal, Sinus O'Gynus. Ah, the Arts...

2 comments:

Jared said...

That is an excellent page.

John Bligh said...

I agree with Jared. Johnny Ryan is the Al Jaffe of the new century... Or at least as close as we've seen so far...

:)