Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 04, 2008


Alex (KINGDOM COME) Ross' take on Barack Obama.

Dear Readers-

I'm discovering that I'm much more wound-up over who's going to be declared President tomorrow than I expected, so I'm not putting up anything else until we get a final result, one way or another. I'm gonna go visit my pal Soren tonight, now that he's been moved to the excellent Rusk institute for his stroke rehabilitation, and after I see him I'm gonna kick down a beer and go to bed. I'm wound-up and exhausted, so I'm starting to crash and burn.

Back tomorrow, no later than lunchtime.

-Yer Bunche


robseth said...

I'm a little surprised too since you told me last month that you thought both McCain and Obama were idiots.

Bunche said...

I still think McCain is an idiot, but my irritation with Obama at the time had to do with how his campaign was running and growing doubts about his inexperience. The bottom line is that there was never really any other choice for me because I could not in any way advocate even three more seconds of that Republican bullshit, and my frustration was voiced rather than a level head of simple common sense.

Anonymous said...

He won!

President Obama it is. :)

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy that Barack won, HOWEVER, I really think Hillary was a better choice. But I will happily take it! And its great that the Dems picked up Senate seats! - Xtina

Jack Ruttan said...

You mean your breath can catch fish?