Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

NEW STUFF IS ON THE WAY! I SWEAR!!!

I've been dealing with a lot of troubling shit over the past two weeks and am almost back on track. The unemployment is driving me mad and I'm completely fucking sick of hearing the words "You're great, but we're afraid you're over-qualified." In fact, I've been so depressed and pissed off that I've had trouble sleeping and have just been a burnt-out, lethargic, misanthropic and utterly disgusted piece of shit, and as of tonight I'm starting to regain my moxie a tad.

That said, there should be some new material in the next couple of days. As always, I thank you your loyalty and good vibes, and I promise that your patience will soon be rewarded. And with that, I'm off to bed to sleep off the excesses encountered at tonight's Rock Against Dystrophy show in Williamsburg. Oh, and the evening's highlights:
  • An excellent dinner with the equally excellent Suzi.
  • The band Thinning the Herd, who I highly recommend if you get the chance to see them live.
  • Finally getting to hang and chat with Jill Pantozzi, whose considerable cuteness was matched by her charm and genuine sense of fun.
Anyway, sleepytime for Yer Bunche, and I wish I had someone warm to keep me company under my comforters as the sound of the AC sends me off to dreamland...

2 comments:

liquidlen said...

Steve, hang in there. I don't know if you've heard the new DEVO album yet, but it's supposed to be streaming over on colbertnation.com. Of course, I couldn't get the link to work :(
But it does appear they'll be guests on the show soon.

Firefly said...

Hope you slept well Bunchie - hang in there