Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

NO POST TODAY

Sorry, dear Vaulties, but Yer Bunche was up until 5:30AM going beer-for-beer over a period of nearly nine hours with a cute pal who's a twenty-five-year-old 6'2" southern blonde of Norse descent. I have been a very good boy lately, so I'm too out of practice to keep up with a someone young enough to be my daughter. And the girl can drink, just like her rapin'-n-pillagin' ancestors.

The blonde in question: Danielle, aka "Tower Two."

I'm going to attempt eating something, pop a couple of Bayer aspirin, and then curl up in bed, likely to pass out while watching THE LAST LOVECRAFT: RELIC OF CTHULHU. I'm too old for this shit.

Oooog...

6 comments:

Jim "amazon lover" Browski said...

Too old? To spend quality time partying with a gorgeous blonde amazon?

If I ever feel that old, please do me a favor and shoot me.

Joe Jusko said...

"Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen..."

Unknown said...

I think you're forgiven.

Bunche (pop culture ronin) said...

And just so we're clear on this, Tower Two is like a little sister to me, so there was no drunken exploration of her statuesque flesh.

Joe Jusko said...

We're obviously not in Kentucky, then.

John Bligh said...

Best cure for a hangover: 3 or 4 large shots of cheap tequila. You'll be too busy booting to remember the headache!