Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

REALITY CHECK

Hey-

sorry, but I just don't have it in me to have anything fun to post today, perhaps not for the next day or two.

Some of my friends have been weathering varying degrees of genuine tragedy and the resulting misery of the soul, and I've been doing the listening and advising thing while all of this is going on, and it's finally caught up with me. While my own world is pretty much on an even keel, I've spent a lot of time mulling over my friends' stuff and inadvertently thinking about how I will handle things when I inevitably go through what some of them are going through, and as a result my already dodgy insomnia has intensified. Lack of sleep is completely kicking my ass and I'm totally wiped out.

I swear I've functioned on the level of a zombie for the past two work days, thankfully minus the unquenchable hunger for human flesh, and I have no drive to either cruise the Internet in the name of research or concentrate enough to write. So I'm taking the next few days off and should have something for you on Monday. That can change and I may get the urge again before that, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, please bear with me. I'll be back soon.

-Yer Bunche

3 comments:

Raymond Conlon said...

Take it easy, sir.

Hellbilly said...

Rest and be well, Bunche. You've been on fire blogging lately - heck, the 600 Con costumes link alone will entertain me for days =P

Xtina said...

Take your time and rest...and smoke 'em if you got 'em. Your dedication to this blog is much appreciated. I applaud your passion for it. I love The Vault!