Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS '07-EPILOGUE

So I made it through Christmas without the crushing dysfunction I expected and even managed to get a fun photo with my my mom.


As long as I've known her she's kvetched about how she "doesn't take good pictures," at times going out of her way to ruin any photo op by looking horribly uncomfortable and grimacing. This year, I have no idea how, I was able to not only get her to have fun, but I was also able to get her to let her guard down, look ridiculous, and let her seldom-seen sense of humor shine through. It was indeed a Christmas miracle.

2 comments:

Ken Pierce Media said...

I so need a photo of my Gram and myself with the holiday horns a blazing. She won't do it....grrr

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm in shock by this one! Too funny!
Jen George