Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

YET MORE PROOF OF MY PATHETIC GEEKERY: BLAISE OF GLORY


As you may have noticed, I love me some Modesty Blaise. Well, I finally gave in and have collected all of my Blaise-related material over at BLAISE OF GLORY: ALL THINGS MODESTY for your convenience and in hope that I can lure you into reading some truly kickass crime/adventure fiction. It features reviews of all the Modesty Blaise novels I've read so far, an overview of what the whole thing's about, some essays, and eventually reviews of the remaining novels and collected editions of the daily newspaper strip.

And make sure to pass this on to any of your friends who may be interested in such stuff, but not necessarily the rest of the questionable stuff that I get into here in the Vault of Buncheness. So put your hair up in a chignon, strap on a matched set of throwing knives, and check it out already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holdaway was a genius. I was lucky enough to interview Peter O'Donnell for the Megazine over here about three years ago.