Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

IT JUST GETS BETTER-Part 3

Well, after just under five hours in my new workspace I am once more positioned with my laptop perched upon the photo chemical boxes thanks to the air quality being unbreathable in the new area. Toward the end of the short time I was in there I began to sneeze and cough uncontrollably, so I finally said "Fuck this shit!" and returned to where I was. Let me tell you in no uncertain terms that inhaling microscopic particles of sheetrock is not an experience you want to have, and I'm certainly not getting paid anywhere near enough to endanger my health.

I've told my superiors that I refuse to set foot in there until all the renovations are 100% completed, and, needless to say, they were cool with that; not that they wouldn't have been, because the possibility if a lawsuit would really suck ass.

No comments: