Search This Blog

Thursday, January 08, 2009

FUN WITH CAPTIONS!!!

Lois stared in disbelief as the Man of Steel let loose with a stream of profanity that would have made Andrew Dice Clay blanch.

While cruising the Internet is search of yet more Vault fodder, I came across this still from SUPERMAN AND THE MOLE MEN (1951) and about a zillion nasty dialogue possibilities sprang to mind. I always though the George Reeves Superman had more than a bit of old school Guido attitude in him, and this shot looks to me like he's about to let fly with a rant worthy of Tony Soprano. But that's just my take on it. What choice bon mot would you place in the mouth of the Man of Steel? Write in and share in the juvenalia!

5 comments:

Jack the Grin said...

Lois, I do believe you're gonna need to use three fingers.

Anonymous said...

"If ANYONE is fisting Miss Lane here, it's gonna be me!"

Anonymous said...

Lois! Behind me! My uncanny resemblance to Chakotay should stop this, and any other, Trekkie in their tracks!

Anonymous said...

Superman demonstrates the results of having more muscular development in your shoulders, than in your biceps.

Anonymous said...

" yeah, i like cock as much as the next guy...so what!!!"