Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!-A HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE PRESIDENTIAL "TRIBUTE"

A "drunken negro head cookie," purportedly in "honor" of President Obama... Hunh?!!?

Now that Obama's in office I'm sitting glued to the web looking for idiotic shit that the brain-dead among our citizenry will commit that has to due with a black dude being the commander-in-chief, and anything that I miss I'm certain to be alerted to by my loyal readers and friends, in this case the ever-diligent Cranky Frankie. Frank knows and understands my wry amusement at the excesses of racist humor and blackface "negrobilia," so he keeps me updated on all the latest in ethnic mudslinging and has just sent me a link to the concrete proof of one man's complete and total lack of any brain cells whatsoever. Click here to feel the shame that so obviously eludes that subject of the piece; I'll let this one speak for itself, but I do strongly urge you to watch the video clip that follows the text article. I'm curious to see if the business' sales will drop off as a result of this coverage, but I doubt it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming Soon!!

I will be unveiling my newest baked confection. I am basing it on the image of the owner of the Lafayette Bakery. It's a tantalizing melange of flavors and textures that I have decided to call...

The Ignorant Racist Dick Torte

Anonymous said...

But what if you bit into it and it was the best cookie you or, might I even go so far as to say, the entire world has ever bitten into? Ever. It could be that delicious.