Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

WHEN LOVE IS SHOWN TO YER BUNCHE

Jimmy Palmiotti: the guy knows just when to make a person feel loved.

It's been a "meh" few weeks for Yer Bunche, what with surviving the holidays and a virulent 48-hour virus, as well as mulling over some of the current "women issues" going on in my life, so I have not been a very chipper or social camper. My spirits have been low and I've felt rather unappreciated and unloved, so when Jimmy Palmiotti, writer, inker and all-around comics biz lifer, wrote in with a link to some of his musings I was not prepared for the serious ego stroke that came with it. Scroll down toward the bottom of the page to read what made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks, Jimmy, from the bottom of my heart. I really needed that.

4 comments:

Kevie Metal said...

He's right that someone needs to have you on a payroll for this.

Anonymous said...

it's a blog-on-blog romance! sweet! he IS right , y'know...

Unknown said...

Just hopped on board due to that recommendation, and I'm pretty glad I did.

Anonymous said...

"bad move, Marvel Comics, you should have never let him go"


word.