Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GOOD MORNING FREAKOUT

So I get up this morning and check my emails and what do I find? A note from Facebook with a header reading "Are You My Brother?" Confused, I looked at the note on Facebook and the only text in the note's body asked me what my father's name is. I then looked at the name and photo of the sender and unless I'm very much mistaken I've just been contacted by my older half-sister whom I have not seen or heard about since around early 1975, just before my parents split up. I'm the second of my dad's four kids and the only one from my parents' union, and I believe the woman in question is about eight or nine years my senior.

Needless to say I'm a little freaked out, but I'll post more as this latest bit of family intrigue unfolds.

1 comment:

Don Hudson said...

What do you do after that? Get Dressed? Eat breakfast? it must have been an all-day distraction.