Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

"SHE'S A MANIAC"

The other day I noted Jennifer Beals turning up on THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT, and in the wake of that  I was reminded of a poster of Beals that I bought during the height of her FLASHDANCE popularity. I liked it because it wasn't the same movie poster image of her that was inescapable during 1983, plus she was the rare CafĂ© au lait gorgeous chick to get the spotlight, so I snagged the poster for my collection. That said, I totally forgot about it until just now and I recalled that it's around here somewhere, rolled up in one of my many tubes of posters. Whenever I can finally afford a large living space in which I can put together my own museum/gallery, this might get framed as a monument to the era in which I came of age.


The poster in question.

No comments: