Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

ME LITTLE DROOGIE

 A few years back, a kind friend who'd received a sudden windfall via a job promotion decided to surprise me with this high-end collector's doll of Alex from A CLOCKWORK ORANGE. I had wanted one, but its price of over $200 made it too rich for my blood. Anyway, I now have one, and it is lovely. That said, it will remain in its packaging until I live in a home where I have more space to properly display such treasures. 

Here's the doll, from box and packaging to posing on my kitchen counter top with accessories, the kitchen items serving to provide scale











Barbie's new boyfriend...NOT.

I wonder if one of the companies that makes assorted props and furniture for such high-end figures makes the naked lady tables from the Korova Milk Bar? If so, I must get one for Alex...

No comments: