Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

GETTIN' RIPPED

 

So, I just got back from a very late lunch at McDonald's (I crashed hard around noon and woke just before three), where I suffered a minor mishap. When I got my weekly fish sandwich, I went to take a seat at one of the round tables near the door. Those tables have actual chairs that one can pull out and position however they like, so I pulled out my chair and proceeded to sit down. Unfortunately the seat of my pants, the bit right at the bottom of the right butt cheek portion, got caught on the pronounced edge of the chair as I was lowering myself to sit, and as my body weight carried me down, the snagged rear of my pants ripped all the way from the ass crack to right above the right butt cheek pocket. Thankfully, my ability to remain calm and collected during a crisis kicked in, and I finished my meal without thinking about it. When I got home, I threw out the ripped pants and shifted their belt and contents to a fresh pair.
 
That said, it was fun riding home on the B63 bus with half of my ass hanging out.

No comments: