Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK OPENING PUSHED BACK UNTIL MARCH

I can't say I'm surprised, but the opening of the problem-plagued musical SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK has been pushed back by yet another month. Apparently a lot is being done to fix the steaming debacle that I saw during previews, including "a new ending" being crafted, a statement that would lead one to assume that it had one in the first place, which it didn't. I'm curious to see what they come up with, because damned near anything would have been better than what I got. Hell, I would have even accepted a grubby wino in an ill-fitting Spider-Man costume pissing into the orchestra pit. Now, that would have been entertaining! Anyway, go here for the skinny from the NEW YORK DAILY NEWS.

No comments: