Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

WRONG SIDE OF THE ART

Poster for WIDOW'S BOARDING HOUSE: SCENT OF ORGASM (1979).

By the way, in case anyone was wondering where I've been digging up the movie posters I've been running lately. let me state right now and with much gratitude that I've been cribbing them from the exhaustive WRONG SIDE OF THE ART, a blog where one collector shares his voluminous collection with the internet. He's got so many of them that I could never be accused of aping his site, but in the interest of admiring respect and the desire to alert you to a fantastic website I cannot urge you strongly enough to check it out. But be warned: there's so much fun shit on this site that one can easily get lost in perusing its myriad wonders, looking through genre after genre before realizing you've been at it for hours. TRUST YER BUNCHE, I speak from experience!

1 comment:

Bosnuk said...

Thanks for your feedback Steve.
I've got more of Nikkatsu goodness, but it's a pain to identify them since I don't read/understand Japanese. :(