Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

HOLY SHIT! MICHAEL JACKSON'S (ALLEGEDLY) DEAD!!!

Michael Jackson, circa the early 1970's, or waaaay back when he was still black. No, really. That's Michael!

Yes, you read that right: Michael Jackson, "the King of Pop," is allegedly dead at age 50, apparently due to a cardiac arrest. I'll be back with a piece on Michael at some point tomorrow, but I have to find out more about this. TMZ.com is reporting that Michael's flat-out dead, but every other source I've found says he's had a heart attack and is in a coma. TO BE CONTINUED

3 comments:

Satyrblade said...

Most sources now say he's gone.

Poor guy. I think he deserved better than what the last ten years have given him.

agvd said...

Sky Saxon died today, R.I.P.

firefly said...

Isn't it crazy! I can't imagine how massive the crowd around the hospital will have grown by morning. "Thriller" was the very first album I bought. Wow.