Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

IT WAS A GOOD BIRTHDAY INDEED

Well, it's now the 28th and my forty-fourth birthday is offically over. I left the bar shortly past 3AM after having paced myself all night and not becoming the sloppy drunk I once was, and all the guests that Zena and I invited had a great time. (Sadly, Cat could not make it because no baby-sitter was available to take care of Cleo.) I'll have a report up by some point on Monday. So thank all of you who attended, from both me an Zee, and other than not ending up with a toothsome lady-friend to join me between the covers, this was quite a terrific birthday indeed.

I'm slowly approaching sleepiness (I made sure to sleep for much of the day) and I'll finish the day by finally making it all the way through THE JUNGLE PRINCESS (1936) starring Dorthy Lamour.

Good night and sleep tight.

-Yer Bunche

No comments: